At Walton Flooring Centre we are seeking out driven and passionate people who want to work for a rapidly growing business.
Our Store Manager role involves overseeing all daily business activity, together with managing staff based at that store. They will be responsible for recruitment and performance of staff and instilling the culture of the business under the banner ‘The Walton Flooring Way’, to ensure that all team members are clear about the goals and vision for our business.
The Store Manager will oversee the organisational standards of the store as well as implement all customer service processes and procedures together with being responsible for marketing, advertising and the sales process, as set out by the management team.
They will review the daily weekly and quarterly financial data of the store to see that targets are being met.
Requirements for the role of a Store Manager at Walton Flooring Centre:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within retail/sales
- Ideally with experience in the flooring industry
- Management of teams
- Embedding processes and procedures
- Continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Experience working with KPI’s
Roles & Responsibilities Summary
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Managing customer service calls – post installation
- Keeping an honest and true log of customer lead information
- Making contact with unconverted estimates
- Dealing with customer complaints and logging all issues
- Achieve weekly sales targets
- Achieve and improve targeted conversion rates and average order value
- Maintain store appearance
- Follow and instil all company policies
- Managing on-site finances
About the Business
- In operation since 2011
- 5 stores across the North West
- Family Business
- An ethical approach to business
- Socially responsible
- Vision to be the biggest flooring retailer in the North West
All enquiries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.