Liverpool , Merseyside £21,000 – £40,000 per annum Permanent, Full-Time
* £21,000 fixed per annum.
* £35,000 to £40,000 with bonuses
We are a market leading company that takes the upmost pride in providing the highest levels of service to its customer, with vastly competitive pricing, offering a Price Promise.
All our team love working for us, we offer a friendly and relaxed environment. There is no pressured sales environment, our number one aim is that we all work together to achieve the best shopping experience for all our customers. We regularly treat our team to evenings out which creates a stronger team and a better place to work.
We have an extensive product range, and expansive knowledge of our product range, we take great pride in our work and have a range of specialists with expertise in the flooring industry.
The business is rapidly growing and our mission is to be the carpet and flooring retailer everyone chooses through offering world class customer services, with quality products all at competitive prices and with this comes excellent opportunities for progression.
Experienced Store Manager
We are a well-established & well respected, multi-site flooring business seeking an experienced Store Manager to join our successful business, multi locations available across the Northwest of England. There are vast opportunities for progression within this company, so we’re seeking enthusiastic skilled professionals for this fantastic opportunity.
As store manager, you will work closely together with the team to assist in supplying our customers with the best service and to ensure that daily tasks are carried out, including ensuring that our customers are kept 100% happy and supported.
* Answering incoming telephone calls
* Keeping an honest and true log of customer lead information.
* To contact unconverted estimates, until the customers informs us of their decision.
* Deal with customer complaints and issues, until you feel it needs to be handed over to senior management.
* Keep a log of any issues that you have come across and if this problem re-occurs, discuss a plan of action with senior management.
* Customer service follow up calls, the day after installation.
* Maintain store appearance
* Ensure the highest levels of customer services are offered to all our customers.
* To achieve weekly sales targets
* To improve and achieve targeted conversion rates and average order value.
* Actively seek areas of possible improvement and report back to senior management.
* Keep to company policies on deposits and outstanding balances.
* Book keeping – petty cash, day sheet and overdue balances
We’re looking for:
* Someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the carpet industry
* Ideally be working within the flooring industry at present
* Experience of effectively and successfully managing a team of employees
* Experience of encouraging staff to feel a sense of accountability, to embrace new procedures
* Experienced of identifying further potential within a business, and of suggesting improvements
* Experienced in stock control and workflow management
£21,000 fixed per annum. (£35,000 to £40,000 with bonuses)